Used Computers for Sale Redmond Oregon

We have a regular supply of used laptops and desktops available in our computer store. Stop by or call for current selection.


We have a large selection of new and old computer components and cables


Make your life simpler with our repair services. Local, fast, honest and friendly repair for your technology

Quick Support

We can solve many problems right at the counter. Swing by and get valuable advice from our support team


Over 30 Combined years in IT

 Our staff have been working on and with tech from the moment they could type or swipe. We have answers for 99% of your computer related questions, and know how to Research the other 1%.

Stop Paying for Nonsense

Want to know what the large computer repair sydicates won’t tell you? Windows 10 has built-in antivirus security called Windows Defender. You don’t need to pay for anything else. Apple computers are not protected, you should install an Antivirus program on all Apple Computers. We currently recommend Avast for Mac.


What We Offer

Repair Solutions

Parts and Installations

Security Solutions

Contact Us

(541) 526-5490

706 SW 12th Street Suite B Redmond Oregon 97756

Monday-Friday: 8am – 5pm

Get Started

Call, come by or use our contact forms to get in touch

Call Now ButtonCall Now